Transkor Group Inc. performs the following services:
- Remote (from the ground surface) detection of pipeline sections with metal and welding flaws caused by technological malfunctions, mechanical impacts, and seats of corrosion, both internal and external, as well as stress corrosion cracking (SCC) sites.
- Finding sites of potential collapse due to pipe sags, landslips, etc; discovery of pipeline sections of significant carrying capacity reduction (e.g. as a result of paraffin sediments).
- Characterization of local corrosive damage parameters of pipelines, identification of corrosion causation, including bio-corrosion, and SCC. Measuring rates of corrosive processes in actual environment.
- Determination of the pipeline remaining life span taking into account the soil corrosion aggressiveness, product under transportation, structural and strength changes in its wall metal.
- Recommendations for pipelines reconstruction and/or changing operating conditions.
- Technical and economical evaluation of the pipeline condition for emergency risk insurance program.
- Provision of information for optimal management decisions on pipeline maintenance schedules.
- Drawing up pipeline certificate, in case of the Customer’s inquiry.